Are you a consultant, freelancer, or business owner? If so, there’s a good chance you’re ready to create online courses—one of the very best ways you can scale your business.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to see if you are ready to jump into the online education business:
Want to See if You’re Ready to Create Online Courses? Answer Yes or No to These Questions:
- Do you have an email list?
- Do you have a social media presence on at least one platform?
- Have you been paid for your expertise?
- Do you sell a service?
- Is your website up and running?
- Is scaling your business a priority for you?
- Do you love sharing your knowledge with others?
- Have you ever wished that someone would have shared some of this information with you when you were starting out?
- Has anyone told you that you should teach a course?
- Have you presented on this topic at a conference or workshop?
If you answered yes to at least five of the questions listed above, then you are absolutely ready to begin creating and selling online courses!
If you answered yes to between 1 and 4 questions, you can still explore the potential that online course creation can mean for your business—you just might need some extra support to get you to the point where you can start creating right away.
Are you ready to create online courses? Ask yourself these 10 questions. #onlinecourses #ecourses #entrepreneur
Check back in for upcoming blog posts on:
- Coming up with a course idea
- Choosing what information and content to put in your online course
- The easiest course authoring platform to use
- The best tech tools to use to make course creation as easy as possible
- How to find the time to create your online learning materials
- What to include in your course worksheets and other documents
Have a specific question about online course creation? Send me a message here!
I’ll also be doing some regular Facebook live videos to answer any and all questions you may have about how to create online courses.
If you’re ready to get started SOON with creating online courses — sign up for the Online Course Kitchen, which starts January 2!