This post contains affiliate links
It seems like every day there are new tools coming out that help learning entrepreneurs package and sell their expertise. Podia is a new course authoring platform on the market—watch me take it for a live test drive here!
(Note that this is a little glimpse into some of the funny realities of working from home: technological difficulties and scheduling snafus and my dogs going nuts!)
What I love:
- Guided tutorials for different products you could create (downloads, courses, memberships)
- Limited coupons to create urgency for special offers
- Ability to charge per course or a subscription
- Straightforward design
- Fun to use
- I hear they have good customer service!
What I didn’t love:
- You have to drag and drop files into the uploader instead of being able to select within the application
- I didn’t see any assessment or quiz options
- Limited customization options for the storefront and content
- No ability to tag or otherwise organize customers
Want to try it out for yourself? Go here for a free trial!